Monday, April 24, 2006

Love does makes one see the world differently!!!


It is said that Love makes one blind to everything else. How True!!

Love, it is said, makes one oblivious to everything else in life.
To be honest, never believed it could happen to certain strange sorts of people,who seemed immune to it all, living life beautifully and amazingly...

But assumptions change, as do the times that people live in, and change ,as the say is constant for some,a way of life....
Life,then, keeps throwing up different perspectives, every now and then,
and lately had i come to realise ,as a curious bystander, that Love and Reason, don't at all seem to go on together, beyond a certain point....!!!


How True it seems!!

Let me sum up the feelings of someone whom i had the good fortune to observe very closely, through life, since many years now, and amusing how he put it,when quizzed about it! Now ,let me put those delicate thoughts in my own pitiable style...

"Maana Ki Mohabbat Kii Aabruu Ke Liye Kya Kyaa Nahiin Dekhaa-
'Apnii' Nazron Se Duniya Ko Dekhaa.

Magar Mohabbat Kii Nazrein jhukaakar,
Jab Khudh Apni Nazron Se Duniya Ko Dekhaa-

Tabb Harr Taraf Khamoshii Se Dekha,
Harr Taraff Tanhaii Mein Dekhaa.."

Agreed,that For the honour of Love, What all did i have to see for myself!
I Began to see the World through my own Sight!

But when i looked at the world,through my own sight now,
lowering the dazzling sights that love beholds,
Then i saw myself looking at My own World , in Complete Silence, in complete isolation...!!".


-----------

Cheerz!!
Riz

.....Differing Perspectives..............
Circa...2005

:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-:)-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home